E-M:/ list your event

Enviro-Mich message from "Molly K. Cole" <COLE@maelstrom.cc.wmich.edu>

If you have an upcoming environmental event in December or January that
you think would be of interest to people from the Kalamazoo area please
send it to me and I'll try to get it in the Earth Net Newsletter
calendar of events put out by WMU's Environmental Studies Program. You
can check out last month's issue at
<http://www.wmich.edu/science/docs/esp/esp.html>. Go to the bottom of
our home page and click on the the calendar.

Molly Cole
Program Coordinator
Environmental Studies
239 Moore Hall
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Phone: (616) 387-2716 Fax: (616) 387-4998
http://www.wmich.edu/science/docs/esp/esp.html
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, you've never been
in bed with a mosquito."