E-M:/ more on wolves

Enviro-Mich message from "Tamilyn H. Sanderson" <sirdufus@freeway.net>

The following was in GREENLines, I thought it would add a note of interest
to our conversation of wolves and the deer population.

WOLVES MAKE GREAT CADDIES:  Reuters reported 11/15 increasing conflict
between elks and humans led the city of Banff, Alberta to seek an
interesting solution:  attract wolves closer to the town's golf course
where elk congregate.  It is hoped the presence of wolves will reduce
the number of elk from 460 to around 100.

Tamilyn H. Sanderson
REP America
Michigan Coordinator
1384 Maxwell Rd