E-M:/ Recycling bike tires/inner tubes

Enviro-Mich message from John Rebers <jrebers@nmu.edu>

A friend of mine in Marquette asked about this, and I thought Enviro-Mich
was a good place to ask. If there are sites in Wisconsin that could deal
with this, those would be a shorter drive from Marquette than many places
below the bridge. Thanks for any suggestions!

>Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 13:11:07 -0500
>To: jrebers@nmu.edu
>From: NATASHA LAPINSKI <NATLAPIN@NMU.EDU>
>
>Hi John,
>My friend who owns Quick Stop Bike and Kayak is looking for a place to
>dispose of or (preferably) recycle his old inner tubses and tires for
>bikes.  Do you have any ideas or leads for him?  He is willing to transport
>them whereever if he has to.  If you can get back to me about
>this...thanks..Tasha

John Rebers
Department of Biology
1401 Presque Isle Avenues