Re: E-M:/ list your event

Enviro-Mich message from Korie Bachleda <bachledk@msue.msu.edu>

Molly K. Cole wrote:

> Enviro-Mich message from "Molly K. Cole" <COLE@maelstrom.cc.wmich.edu>
>
> If you have an upcoming environmental event in December or January that
> you think would be of interest to people from the Kalamazoo area please
> send it to me and I'll try to get it in the Earth Net Newsletter
> calendar of events put out by WMU's Environmental Studies Program. You
> can check out last month's issue at
> <http://www.wmich.edu/science/docs/esp/esp.html>. Go to the bottom of
> our home page and click on the the calendar.
>
> Molly Cole
> Program Coordinator
> Environmental Studies
> 239 Moore Hall
> Western Michigan University
> Kalamazoo, MI 49008
> Phone: (616) 387-2716 Fax: (616) 387-4998
> http://www.wmich.edu/science/docs/esp/esp.html
> "If you think you're too small to make a difference, you've never been
> in bed with a mosquito."

December 10th & January 14th 6-8 - Eco-Gathering at Meyer Broadway Park
in Three Rivers.  Plan Earth Day celebration for St. Joseph County,
night hike the park, share collections and thoughts on environmental
issues.  Bring a dish to pass if you like.  For more information call
Korie Bachleda at 467-5540 or 244-1157.

January 22nd - Ag Action at KVCC 8:30-3:15 organized by the regional MSU
Extension Offices.  Call your local Extension Office for a listing of
topics and speakers.

January 22 & 23 PAPER DRIVE at the Centreville Fairgrounds.  Accept:
Newspapers, Magazines, Phone Books and Boxboard (like cereal boxes).
Paper is shredded up for use as insulation, so please no plastic or
metal contaminants.  For more information call Korie Bachleda at
467-5540.

Thanks Molly