E-M:/ artesian well

Enviro-Mich message from Nick Springsteen <nsprings@remc8.k12.mi.us>

E-Mers,
	Our family has some property on the Carp River north of St. Ignace.  We
had a well put in and hit an artesian well.  The flow has been estimated
anywhere from 15 gallons pre minute to 120 gpm.  Does anyone know about
the possibility of using this natural flow for producing electricity.
We'd love to be able to generate our own power for a possible cabin to
go on this site.  Either getting us info or directing us to a source of
that info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Nick Springsteen