Re: Re: E-M:/ Kudos to the "handful of diehards"

greetings,

I think you all are forgetting the person who brought this issue to the front
burner --Bertha Dabunek, founder of the Michigan Nature Association (MNA).
Bertha has established over 140 nature preserves in our state, the
"grassroots" equivalent of The Nature Conservancy.

Bertha has been urging folks (and paying some of them) on this issue for some
time. I worked for her early on on this issue and know this to be the case.
She is the original "diehard!" on the drain code.

Murray