Re: E-M:/ Toxaphene and dioxins in the Great Lakes

Greetings,

I would suggest all those "high officials and lawyers" on this list, and the
Gov himself, to visit this website.

Perhaps the Dioxin Boys (Engler & Harding) would like to explain themselves
and their policies which are allowing dioxins to continue to permeate our
ecosystems and us! Tell us about Allied Signal too. We are all listening. When
can we eat the Fish?

Michigans leadership is still in the Dark Age.

MD

 "Also, we've put together an extended fact sheet on dioxins in the
Great Lakes, which is available at:
http://www.nwf.org/greatlakes/toxics/dioxfact.html"