E-M:/ Pres. Council on Sustainability Conf. DETROIT. May 1999

Enviro-Mich message from ECOARTDB@aol.com

Dear Friends,

 In May, Detroit will be hosting the President's Council on Sustainable
 Development Conference!  Requests to make a presentation at this conference
 can be sent to MELLIS@getf.org (Mellisa Ellis).  Forms and information are
 available by calling
 1-888-333-6878 (phone and fax line). The web site:
www.SustainableAmerica.org.
 Deadline for presentation requests is December 4, 1998.  (It is my
 understanding that requets made after that date will be considered, but
 priority will go to those before the deadline.)

 Requests can also be made to be a presentor, or attendee. (I am not aware of
 deadline date.)

 Pass on the word of this upcoming event.

 If you might be interested in coordinating or helping with Green Mapping of
 Detroit
 or an area in the Detroit Metropolitan area for the Conference, call Deanne
 248-363-1756 for more information.