E-M:/ Re: Mobil, Trex and plastic shopping bags

Enviro-Mich message from Lars Buur <lars.buur@horiba.com>

Thanks for the information about Trex and Mobil. Mobil can be emailed
at:

customer_relations_ffx@email.mobil.com

Here is a copy of the email I just sent them:

I live in Michigan where all the grocery stores recently stopped
accepting plastic bags for recycling. I understand that Mobil makes a
product, Trex, out of wood dust and recycled plastic bags. If Mobil gas
stations were to start accepting plastic grocery bags for recycling and
then used them in Trex production, I would go out of my way to fuel at
Mobil stations. I think such a program would be very positive for
Mobil's
corporate image.

    -Lars Buur