E-M:/ Recycled Christmas Cards

Enviro-Mich message from WMEACJENNY@aol.com

I have heard of a place where you can not only send your Christmas Cards to be
reused but then buy them back, and it is all for a good cause!!  It is
probably too late to buy them for this year but you could send off the front
of the cards for the children to use and buy them back next year.  I have
bought both the general pack and the Christmas pack and both were well done
and very good , especially for the cost.

.  St. Judes Ranch for Children, a home in Nevada for neglected, abandoned and
abused children from all over the country, put your old cards to good use.
The children cut out the pictures and create new cards with messages inside.
Now we can get our "old " cards back!  There is something wonderfully cyclic
about this whole process.
The prices are reasonable and it truly reflects what Christmas is all about ,
helping others.
Contact them directly at St. Judes Ranch for Children, 100 th. Judes Street,
Dept.MN, Boulder City, NV 89005.  You can order the following:
Religious Christmas Cards   ___ pkgs at $6.50 each =  ____
Non-religious Cards    ___ pkgs at $6.50 each =  ____
Assorted cards with no verse  ___ pkgs at $6.50 each =  ____
(2 general, 2 sympathy, 2 get well, 4 birthday)
Above prices include postage and handling for bulk rates orders. Please allow
6 weeks for delivery.
For credit card orders, you can call 1-800-492-3562

Jenny Allen
West Michigan Environmental Action Council