E-M:/ New Web Site

Enviro-Mich message from "Todd Scott" <bikerboy@mich.com>

I had a crash course in web site design this weekend.

The result is a new website who's mission is to
"provide accurate, comprehensive information regarding
Oakland University’s campus forest and the growing
movement to protect its natural state."

http://www.ouforest.org

Please feel free to send comments and advice.  I expect
the site contents will be updated on a daily basis
during the next week or two.  I expect to scan most of
the University documents tomorrow and they should be
on line and linked shortly afterwards.

So please visit the site and make that hit counter move!

Todd Scott