Re: E-M:/ Humbug Marsh Update

Enviro-Mich message from RobC313@aol.com

Re: E-M:/ Humbug Marsh Update

It is not hard to imagine the frustrations that lead colonists dressed as
Indians to toss the kings tea into the sea.  Thoreau, simplified his lifestyle
by being jailed for civil disobedience, Civil rights activists gained national
sympathy by going where they weren't welcome and refusing to leave.

If ecological survival is the issue of the 21st century than we will have to
sacrifice. Whether turning down the thermostat or being arrested for
trespassing we all need to take whatever steps necessary to stop the immoral
greed-driven destruction of our environment.

Rob Cedar
HEAT- Hamtramck Environmental Action Team
1999 Trowbridge, Hamtramck MI 48212
(313) 365-4722 or robc313@aol.com