Re: E-M:/ Humbug Marsh Update

Enviro-Mich message from Karen Jankowski <Kjankows@umd.umich.edu>

Kathleen,

Sorry, I don't have God's e-mail, but a well-planned (legal)
environmental rally around the Humbug Marsh might help.  Especially
since the news media would most likely cover the event.

As for the archeaological dig, I would contact U of M (Ann Arbor or
Dearborn) or Wayne State or even Monroe College and talk to someone in
the anthropology dept. to see about the dig site.  I'm sure one of the
archeaology or anthro profs could help decipher that situation.  In
fact, once I send this to you, I'll re-send to one of my anthro profs at
school and see if he knows anything.

Good Luck.
Karen Jankowski
Environmental and Anthropology Major (U of M - Dearborn)