E-M:/ Oakland U. Website Updated

Enviro-Mich message from "Todd Scott" <bikerboy@mich.com>

Murhpy strikes!  Soon after I announced the new
OU forest website on Monday, my URL forwarding
service hiccups.  This problem appears to be
resolved.

I just updated the Living Timeline, bring it up
to date with the following entry:

    December 8, 1998 - Rumors circulate of tree
    clearing equipment seen on University property
    near Adams and Avon Road.

The Related Links section has also been expanded
somewhat.

Anyways, please check the website
(http://www.ouforest.org).  If you have trouble
accessing it, you can use the direct URL instead
(http://www.mich.com/~bikerboy).

"Our Mission:  to provide accurate, comprehensive
information regarding Oakland University’s campus
forest and the growing movement to protect its
natural state."