Re: E-M:/ Humbug Demonstration Saturday

Enviro-Mich message from kathleen walz <kbrown@wnol.net>

Murphwild1@aol.com wrote:

> Enviro-Mich message from Murphwild1@aol.com
>
> All,
>
> PLEASE give more advance notice of event such as this! Late notice such as
> this means the difference between a hearty turnout and a dimsal one.
>
> murray dailey

I think the demonstration grew our of frustration more than thoughtful
planning.  Our community is seeing the destruction first hand day after
day.  We have a condo complex adjecent to the humbug marsh uplands
hosting skunks, 2 deer have been hit in as many days on the road
escaping the equipment.  One 6 point buck was entangled in the fence
trying to run.  We are horrified.  Honaria McCallister in a letter to
the editor called gibraltar folks "polluters and poachers"  We just want
to poach without interference.  If we are polluters and poachers, the
development investors are mass murderers.  All life is meaningful and
when one puts human life above all other life one loses sight of the
fact that we are all one in the environmental system and precious. We
will try to give more advanced warning when we take to the streets.
Sorry for not giving enough time for all who are concerned to be here
with us on Sat.  I think it was Ghandi who said,"There go my people, I
must hurry to catch up with them for I am their leader." You can still
make phone calls tho....Thanks you for your support and concern.
Kathleen