E-M:/ Great Lakes water levels revisited

Enviro-Mich message from Vicki Levengood <vlevengood@voyager.net>

First, thank you all for providing several good sources of great lakes
water level information.  They're very much appreciated.  I'm afraid my
query was unclear, however, so I'll re-state it.  Although the actual
water level information is useful, I'm specifically trying to track any
recent media coverage of this issue, not as an attempt to find
information about lake levels specifically, but to determine how and
where the issue is being reported by the Michigan press corps.  If any
of you have heard or read any news stories about dropping great lakes
water levels, please send me a short note with the particulars.  Again,
thank you all for your quick, helpful responses.

Vicki Levengood
National Environmental Trust / Michigan