Re: E-M:/ fieger mouth

Enviro-Mich message from Vicki Levengood <vlevengood@voyager.net>

I thought Dave clearly made the point that we degrade the public debate
by engaging in outrageous personal attacks, whether those attacks are
aimed at environmental activists OR the governor who opposes them.
There is plenty in Engler's op-ed that is misleading and downright
false. I suggest we spend our valuable time working on compelling,
factual refutations of the governor's claims, rather than ridiculing his
being. I was ashamed for the entire Michigan environmental community by
your comments.

Vicki Levengood
National Environmental Trust / Michigan
517.333.5786