Re: Re: E-M:/ fieger mouth

Vicki,

And so you do the same thing??? Who put you in such a elevated moral position?
I am not at all ashamed of what i wrote. I think you should practice what you
preach. How can you stand so high and mighty. I have never even heard of your
group. Who gave you the sheriff badge?

I have always maintained that "environmentalists" are too thin skinned. Maybe
that is why people like Engler get away with what they do. That you would
waste your time responding to me is certainly telling. Public discourse???? I
personally think Larry Flynt is a hero for taking out former speaker of the
house elect-Livingston.

I'll say it again, Engler has never had a real job, knows nothing of the
working man, of which i have to be to pay for my activism, and is in no shape
to carry the burdens of those he helps poision, oppress and diminish. That
includes pushing a mop, digging a hole, or anything else. If you are offended
that i may have poked fun at his weight, well,  i respect your liberal
political correctness awareness and will remember that so as to not offend
your delicate temperment.

It is sad and perplexing that in the "enviro-green-conservation-politico"
community we must bash and brawl, stay tough, and keep scuds like Engler in
line, stay tempered but fierce,

..while we are simoultaneously required and have responsibility to be good,
honest, loving, hopeful, compassionate and understanding, with outreach in our
communities.

Like Comedy and Tradgedy wearing the same long face, hope springs eternal.

I love you anyway Vicki.

md