Re: E-M:/ fieger mouth

Enviro-Mich message from Vicki Levengood <vlevengood@voyager.net>

Murphwild1@aol.com wrote:

>I have never even heard of your group. Who gave you the sheriff badge?

No badge here, Murray. Only the firmly held belief that ad hominem
attacks are both unethical and ineffective.

As for the organization I represent, you might want to have a look at
the National Environmental Trust web site at http://www.envirotrust.com/
In addition, I'd be glad to forward to you some of my previous
Enviro-mich postings and/or other materials, to help you understand
N.E.T.'s efforts in Michigan and around the country.

Vicki Levengood
National Environmental Trust / Michigan
517.333.5786
vlevengood@voyager.net