Re: E-M:/ fieger mouth

Enviro-Mich message from Vicki Levengood <vlevengood@voyager.net>

Murphwild1@aol.com wrote:

> Vikki,
>
>  Looks like we are on the same campaign. We at Northwoods Wilderness Recovery,
> included Michigan's Old M-64 logging operation and Trap Hills in the America's
> Forest Heritage at Risk report. That was the easy part. Getting those areas
> protected is another story. Of course there are other areas in Michigan worthy
> of this protection.
>
> Would you like to help protect Michigan Forests?
>
> md

Would love to, and have been. It is indeed one of our campaign areas.
Thanks for alerting me to our common efforts.  I'd like to discuss this
with you in more detail; I'll email you separately about our past and
future activities on this issue.

Vicki Levengood
National Environmental Trust / Michigan
517.333.5786