political effectiveness/ was Re: Fw: E-M:/ fieger mouth

Enviro-Mich message from "Ronald J. Riley" <rjriley@rjriley.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: Murphwild1@aol.com <Murphwild1@aol.com>
To: rjriley@rjriley.com <rjriley@rjriley.com>; enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
<enviro-mich@great-lakes.net>
Date: Sunday, January 10, 1999 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: E-M:/ fieger mouth

<<You got that wise use thing down pat Ron. Though...You may want to invent
a new way of sounding more like an actual environmentalist. (No puns
intended)>>

In addition to being a real environmentalist it is also useful to be a
politically effective environmentalist.  I don't doubt that you are a true
believer, but I do question your ability to be effective on the political
front.

While I may not be as rapid an environmentalist as you would like I am
politically effective.  Since I am not radical enough for you maybe you
would rather have me working with Engler's people?

I guess you don't want me pitching the cause to all the Nobel laureates and
Inventor's Hall of Fame inductees whom I have access to?  I can tell you
that there is no way in hell I would ever broker such contact for you after
seeing how you operate on this forum.  To do so would surely damage my
credibility in those circles.

Ronald J. Riley (810) 655-8830
1323 West Cook Road
Grand Blanc, MI  48439
President, Professional Inventors Alliance
http://www.rjriley.com/pia
Advisory Board President,
Alliance for American Innovation, Inc., Wash, DC
http://www.Alliance-DC.org/
E-mail rjriley@Alliance-DC.org or rjriley@rjriley.com
Personal page: http://www.rjriley.com/about-rjriley/
Views expressed are my own.