Re: political effectiveness/ was Re: Fw: E-M:/ fieger mouth

Enviro-Mich message from "Ronald J. Riley" <rjriley@rjriley.com>

Mr. Sagady,

I had hoped some people on the list would see the value of collaboration
between the inventor community and environmentalists.  The reason is simple,
the inventor community has the ability to produce ways of lowering the
environmental impact of ever growing numbers of people.  But the reality is
that vested interests generally oppose any change which creates uncertainty
about continuing profit.  In other words inventors and environmentalists are
generally fighting the same large corporate predators.

I happen to think that operating in a political effective manner is an
important issue appropriate for the list.

Since you and favored others do not see the value of this you may feel free
to remove me from the list.  I do not take kindly to be censored.  Since you
sent a similar snotty note before I have decided that two strikes and you
are out.  My time is far too valuable to tolerate fools and petty dictators.
There are already plenty of those in big business and government.

This doesn't mean that I will not continue to promote environmental
responsibility, just that I will look for groups which have a little more
savvy in how they operate.  You be the judge of whether or not your heavy
hand helps or hinders the cause.

Ronald J. Riley (810) 655-8830
1323 West Cook Road
Grand Blanc, MI  48439
President, Professional Inventors Alliance
http://www.rjriley.com/pia
Advisory Board President,
Alliance for American Innovation, Inc., Wash, DC
http://www.Alliance-DC.org/
E-mail rjriley@Alliance-DC.org or rjriley@rjriley.com
Personal page: http://www.rjriley.com/about-rjriley/
Views expressed are my own.