Re: E-M:/ deq proposes new breaks for "clean corporate citizens"

Enviro-Mich message from Harold Stokes <hstokes@bignet.net>

Dear Daves,

It is sickening to see what Engler and the administration in Washington
have done and continue to do to our nation.  While we fight on issues very
important  to us, the major corporations and investors are exploiting
everything they can.  Their greed and power is insatiable.  Working
conditions and the standard of living continue to decrease for the masses
while the super-rich accumulate much more wealth and control over
government and our lives.  Our elected officials, they are not really ours,
are serving the rich exploiters at the expense of us,  the environment and
future generations.  Hopefully, before much more harm,  depravation and
destruction occurs, we will join with others who are working to build a
movement to stop their atrocities and to obtain a true, just and equitable
democracy.

Harold