E-M:/ Home Depot update request

Enviro-Mich message from AuntScarey@aol.com

In October 1998, Frank Ambrose of American Lands Alliance posted to this list
a call to organize agaisnt Home Depot, saying it "is a real scummy
corporation that has been engaging in acts of greenwash and outright
lying to activists.  It is time to show them we will go at their customer
base and pocket book. They can no longer sell old growth lumber and get
away with it!"

I was unable to find any updates on E-M's website since that posting, and
wonder if anyone can verify these serious charges against the company. Thanks.