E-M:/ fwd: Chronicle of Philanthropy Resource Guide

Enviro-Mich message from <twoiwode@tnc.org>

Comments By: Tom Woiwode@ADMIN@TNCMIFO
Originally To: SMTP@TNCHQ04@Servers[<landtrust@indiana.edu>]
Originally From: "Brad Udall" <budall@evlt.org>
Original Date:  1/19/99  5:13 PM
Comments:

Given the number of different organizations represented on this list, I
thought this message might be of interest to all readers, particularly
nonprofit organization leadership.

Tom Woiwode