Re: E-M:/ another key house committee on environment

greetings,

Mat Dunaskis attended several of our local communities meetings as we
attempted to stop and bring sense to a massive development here. He does claim
to understand many of the issues that we face regarding development and loss
of wetlands.

He took the time to show up regardless that nothing he did helped. I credit
him with taking an interest and at least hearing some very valid concerns by
very level headed people in my community.

md