E-M:/ Photos from stonefly search

Enviro-Mich message from "Patricia Pennell" <thornapple@hotmail.com>

I posted some photos on one of our websites that you may enjoy.

I attended the stonefly search at the Huron River Watershed Council's
annual frozen event.  I thought EM'ers would enjoy seeing how much fun
we had.  (No kidding...it really WAS fun.) Much thanks to Joan Martin
and company for making it all possible.

http://www.angelfire.com/wa/riverhouse/huron.html

enjoy,

Patricia

"The mission of the Thornapple River Watershed Group is to bring
together governments, businesses, lake and dam associations, and
residents throughout the watershed to work on protection, enhancement,
restoration, and preservation of our beautiful natural resource, the
Thornapple River."

Patricia Pennell
Director of Educational Programs

Thornapple River Watershed Group