Re: E-M:/ Utility Deregulation in Michigan

Enviro-Mich message from Erik Herzog <erikherzog@mediaone.net>

I may be a little late, not having checked my mail in about a week or so.  I would
like to see consumers have access to information on information on the mix if
technologies used by each competing company; i.e., how much from coal, nuclear,
hydro, and renewables like wind or geothermal (including the mix on power bought
from other companies).  I would also like to see consumers have access to
information on violations and monitoring data for the plants owned by each company
and from which each company buys power.  To put it another way, consumers should
be able to see the environmental record of each company, and the environmental
record of outside sources from which each company buys power should not be
invisible.