Re: E-M:/ Paranoia in the eye of the beholder

Enviro-Mich message from "Jim Fackert" <jfackert@cac.net>

Speaking of paranoia... you don't suppose the Engler folks have already
figured out a way to raid the higher education trust fund they propose to be
created from the tobacco settlement money, do you?
That "give the money to our children!" plea is pretty hard to argue against.
It IS an awful  lot of money...

Jim Fackert