E-M:/ MDNR project approval procedures

Enviro-Mich message from Gary309@aol.com

Writing on behalf of the Deer Lake Property Owners' Association (Shelter Bay,
U.P.):

Can anyone tell me, (or point me to a link), the process for approval of a
MDNR project, such as the proposed boat launch on Deer Lake in Shelter Bay.
We have had a public hearing, The Waterways Commission voted affirmative --
now what happens?  Is there a budget approval process?  Who gets to review,
etc.  Any help would be appreciated.
Gary Anderson, President