E-M:/ [Fwd: Re. Lake Superior Land Co. & Keweenaw Pen. >Peninsula >Peninsula]

Enviro-Mich message from Michael Boyce <birder@voyager.net>

I posted a note (actually forwarded an Enviro-Mich post) to the newly
formed Audubon Wetlands-Chat listserv asking people to help save the
wetlands in Michigan's
Keweenaw Peninsula threatened by the actions of the Lake Superior Land
Company.  I
received the post below today, February 7th. - Can someone more
knowledgeable
about this issue please respond - ASAP, directly to Valerie Scho Carey,
VSCarey@aol.com who sent the message below.

Thanks in advance
--
Michael Boyce