Re: E-M:/ Utility Restructuring Forum in Ann Arbor

Enviro-Mich message from Tom Stanton <stanton7@pilot.msu.edu>

Up to 5 van-poolers can join two of the speakers (Tom Stanton & Marty Kushler)
going from Lansing (Williamston Exit from I-96) to Ann Arbor & back.  For details,
call Tom Stanton at 517/334-6264.

-- Tom Stanton