E-M:/ Reg. Reform - Final vote counts

Follow-up on previous message to Enviro-Mich regarding HR 350 on Regulatory
Reform:

Both the amendments were defeated by fairly close votes.  I previously posted
the votes by Michigan's delegation on the Boehlert amendment but didn't have
the final vote count:
 Boehlert amendment:  210 for, 216 against

The Waxman amendment would have attached the Defense of the Environment Act,
mitigating the harmful effects of this bill.  Michigan reps unfortunately
voted the party line on this -- All Democrats for and all Republicans against.
The final vote:
Waxman amendment: 203 for, 216 against

We don't have the breakdown on final passage, but it is clear many who voted
to amend the bill voted for it despite its severe flaws:
Final vote on passage 274 for, 149 against

Anne Woiwode