E-M:/ CNN Wilderness poll-please cast your vote

Enviro-Mich message from Burroak15@aol.com

>>As of 5:18 pm mountain standard time, CNN's poll on whether
>>new federal wilderness should be designated indicated 51% against,
>>49% in favor. Only 8,500 votes have been cast, so your single
>>vote can make a real difference.
>>
>>The address to vote is:
>>
>>http://www.cnn.com/NATURE/
>>
>>Please note that previous addresses I have seen were
>>incorrect.

Bill Willers
Biology Dept., University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
Oshkosh, Wisconsin, U.S.A. 54901
Phone: (920)424-3074
Fax: (920)424-1101
Home Phone:(920)233-8997
willers@uwosh.edu

	"Accuse not nature, she hath done her part; do thou but thine."
					     ---John Milton, Paradise Lost