Re: E-M:/ Clearcut Smearcut! Kirtland Warbler??

Murray:

Evidently, you didn't look at what I was responding to, specifically this
sentence from Karen Tuerk's posting:

>If clearcutting were actually a good management tool and cutover lands good
>habitat for this warbler, there would be no shortage of the KW as there is an
>OVERABUNDANCE of 0-20 age class forest in MI.

I was describing the current landscape, not saying that it was a good idea to
clearcut.  Your message, again, proves my point about oversimplification of
the issues.

Anne Woiwode