E-M:/ Waste Import Story

Enviro-Mich message from "Jeff Surfus" <jeffsurfus@email.msn.com>

Greetings,

For those of you in the Detroit metro area or who receive WDIV Channel 4 on
your television, please watch the 11:00 news tonight, February 23.  The "I
Team" has done an investigative piece on garbage coming into Michigan from
out of state and it will run tonight.  Based on my contact with the reporter
who researched the article, they have interviewed legislators, landfill
operators, and tried to get to the bottom of whether banned items are coming
in from out of state, particularly Canada.

It promises to be interesting, although I have been disappointed by TV news
"investigative reports" more than a few times in the past.

Jeff Surfus
NO WASTE of Michigan