E-M:/ Looking for movies -Reply

Enviro-Mich message from Jennifer Borin <borin@semcog.org>

I am able to send you  one regarding the importance of headwaters
protection, with emphasis on Southeast Michigan's headwaters.  It
introduces the importance of headwater streams and explores the issue
of headwaters protection.  I work for SEMCOG (Southeast Michigan
Council of Governments), which helped contribute to the production of
this video.  Let me know if you'd be interested in the video, it's 28 minutes
long, and a great educational tool ! Also, let me know what address to
send it to.

Sincerely,
Jen Borin
Jennifer Borin
Environmental Programs Planning Assistant
SEMCOG
660 Plaza Drive, Suite 1900
Detroit, MI 48226
Ph:(313)961-4266, ext. 304; Fax:(313)961-4869
email: borin@semcog.org
http://www.semcog.org