E-M:/ Sustainable Development in S.E. Michigan

Enviro-Mich message from Paul Richard Siersma <psiersma@umich.edu>

This message is addressed to anyone with information on sustainable
development.

I am a student at the University of Michigan in the School of Natural
Resources and Environment and I am currently researching sustainable
communities in Southeast Michigan.  I am involved in a project with
Professor James Crowfoot regarding sustainable communities in
Southeast Michigan.  The goal of Dr. Crowfoot's project is to identify
communities in Southeast Michigan that are engaged in sustainable
development and to establish a network of contacts that facilitates the
sharing of experiences, success stories, difficulties, etc.  By expanding
our collective knowledge on sustainability, we hope to strengthen
sustainable development efforts in Southeast Michigan and to initiate new
projects.

Dr. Crowfoot and myself would be most grateful if anyone is able to
provide us with a list of communities involved in sustainability or a list
of key individuals that would be useful to contact.

Your efforts are sincerely appreciated.  Thank you for your time.

Paul Siersma