Re: E-M:/ Sustainable Development in S.E. Michigan

Enviro-Mich message from "FOLK" <folk@mail.portup.com>

Hi
Our local environmental group, FOLK, Friends of the Land of Keweenaw, wrote
a Sustainable Economy/Development report for our area in Michigan's Upper
Peninsula. You can check it out from our web page:
http://www.portup.com/~folk/home.htm

You may also want to check out this web site:
http://www.sustainable.org/casestudies/michigan/MI_af_keweenaw.html

As a conservationist and an environmentalist, many of us have a problem
using the word "development" .  Personally, I prefer the words Sustainable
"economy" instead of Sustainable "development".
If you post your finds, on the net, let us know, we would be interested in
reading it!
Good luck!
Friends of the Land of Keweenaw, FOLK