E-M:/ Request for stories

Enviro-Mich message from Patrick Diehl <patmec@voyager.net>

We're trying to quickly collect short stories/anecdotes/case studies
describing the impacts of environmental pollution on human health.  For
example, young Mary was on her way to becoming a star soccer player on her
junior high school team but air quality problems in X community exacerbated
her asthma and she was forced to quit the team...

We're looking for true, concise, three- or four-paragraph anecdotes.  If
you have a good example of how environmental pollution has impacted
directly on someone's daily life, I'd appreciate an e-mail message from
you.  We'll respect your desire to remain anonymous if necessary.  Thanks
very much.

Pat Diehl

Patrick Diehl
Associate Director