Re: [Fwd: E-M:/ Detnews on religious/environmental connection]

Enviro-Mich message from KWinch5940@aol.com

Whoever first posted about this ridiculous article / letter by Sirico, thanks.

I am hopeful that many from the religious community (who understand
"earthkeeping" to be part and parcel of religious faith) will respond.

This is what Rev. Steven Johns-Boehme, Director of the Michigan Ecumenical
Forum, had to say about it :

>>I have a copy of the article. It's from Fr. Robert Sirico of the Acton
Institute in Grand Rapids.  The Acton Institute propanda is that Christianity
and market capitalism are as close as  mom and apple pie.  It's  a religious
Mackinaw Center, and is extremely well funded.  It is as far right as one can
get without dipping into neo-facism or militia movements.  I'm working on a
written response. <<

Kim W.