E-M:/ CALL FOR MANUSCRIPTS

Enviro-Mich message from Full View Press <editor@FVPress.com>

CALL FOR MANUSCRIPTS

FULL VIEW PRESS is now accepting book
length manuscripts on environmental issues.
Completed Dissertations, Edited Collections,
Post-doctoral Work and Essay Writing will be
considered.

FULL VIEW PRESS brings scholarly work to
publication.  Our goal is to make the wide
range of modern scholarship readily available.
We recognize that much worthy scholarship is
unavailable in published book form simply
because larger publishers consider the target
audience too small.  We have developed a cost
efficient production process which enables us
to publish texts unlikely to meet the sales
volume requirements of other publishers.

FULL VIEW PRESS produces quality perfect bound
books available at a fair price.  We pay authors
a fixed percentage of net sales.

Please send for Information and specific Writer's
Guidelines before submitting your manuscript.

info@fvpress

FULL VIEW PRESS
P.O. Box 2166
Doylestown, PA 18901