Re: Re: E-M:/ April 1 DEQ meeting in lansing

Alex,

Not all of us have the millions of dollars and resources, or even the gas
money, to make it to these hearings all the time!!!

Some of us even have to work 30-40 hours a week to pay our bills.

That is why we are paying membership dues to the Michigan "greens!!!!"--to do
some fighting for us.

I have put my body on the line (deed indeed) in defense of Mother Earth.

Words are powerful! Isn't public discourse what you have tryed  to encourage
on enviro-mich?

Murray Dailey