Re: E-M:/ McDiarmid vs. Mackinac Center Crackpots

Enviro-Mich message from "David Zaber" <dzaber@chorus.net>

Keeping rare books at libraries is expensive and most of them are rarely
used. The same goes for lots of art pieces in museums.  Should we sell them
off too?

How about keeping the millions of dollars that are used to subsidize ORVs,
timber corporations and polluters in Michigan and using them for paying down
the debt.  But then again, the debt in Michigan is much more then money. Its
a moral and ethical debt that can only be repaid by removing such
high-quality thinkers as David Jaye, Loren Bennett, and of course, anyone
connected with the Engliar administration.

Oh, by the way, I just came across a report documenting the presence of
atrazine and simazine (herbicides) in Wisconsin's rainfall.  Why is this
important for Michigan? Well, you figure it out. (for the above mentioned
people, it's because pesticides are picked up in one spot and deposited in
another, since MI is downwind from WI, you get it too.)  Hurray.

Chlorinated hydrocarbons for all,

David John Zaber
dzaber@chorus.net