Re: E-M:/ Pictured Rocks Draft

Enviro-Mich message from danb@ic.net

AuntScarey@aol.com wrote:

> So my question to everyone familiar with this is, am I missing something?
> When H-58 is paved, will there be a slow speed limit?

Speed limits?  What effect do they have on drivers?  None as far as I can tell,
for the vast majority of drivers.  Increased speeding is an inevitable result of
paving.  Vehicle - animal - hiker collisions will probably increase.  And the
worst of all, the roar of road noise will reach  farther into the woods.  Any jet
skis operating in the area should be torpedoed by the Coast Guard.