Re: E-M:/ Lands Legacy Initiative

Enviro-Mich message from Erik Herzog <ErikHerzog@mediaone.net>

Community values don't simply make property more valuable.  Community values, as
embodied in government and law, enable property rights to even exist.  In a
perfect state of nature, or anarchy there are no property rights.  If you doubt
this ask yourself what kind of property rights do people in Kosovo have nowadays.
I see nothing at all wrong with demanding responsibility to the community in
exchange for receiving the right to own property.