E-M:/ Humbug Marsh -Reply

Enviro-Mich message from "TIM EDER" <EDER@nwf.org>

The information we have is that the hearing will be on MAY 5 at Yack arena in Wyandotte. The hearing will be in three parts, in the afternoon and evening.

There is no precise information yet on the revised proposal from the applicants -- the application has not been completed thus the DEQ and Army Corps have not released it. I suggest you remind the agencies of your interest so that you can get a copy of the proposed permit as soon as it becomes available.

-- Tim Eder

>>> "Robert Duda" <Robert.Red.Pine@worldnet.att.net> 04/01/99 12:49pm >>>
Is the next hearing still on for April 5? At Yack Arena? Times = ?

I sent off some letters well over a week ago to the MDEQ and Army Corps. asking for status but so far no info from either party.

I assume that the issue is the changing of where the proposed bridge is to be located. Has anyone received any specifics on this?

Thanks and best regards,

Bob Duda