Re: E-M:/ Odors in SE Michigan

Enviro-Mich message from "RASHID BARKAJI" <ACCESS-COM@worldnet.att.net>

I'm not sure which community organizations were represented in this
particular meeting, however the committee on odors is part of the Good
Neighbors United Initiative, and some community groups have been involved
in that effort . Kathy Milberg of Southwest Detroit Environmental Vision
has been involved, as have members of the Jerimiah Project, a faith-based
organization working in Southwest Detroit and downriver communities.
Kathryn Savoie
ACCESS

----------
> From: Alex J. Sagady & Associates <ajs@sagady.com>
> To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
> Subject: E-M:/ Odors in SE Michigan
> Date: Tuesday, April 06, 1999 12:14 AM

> Enviro-Mich message from "Alex J. Sagady & Associates" <ajs@sagady.com>
>
> From EPA Region 5 website....
>
> Does anybody know if any citizens were there...??
>

> TITLE:EPA Participates in a Work Group for Odor Control in Southwest
Detroit

>       ACTION SUMMARY: As part of Wayne County, Michigan's Good Neighbors
> United initiative, a work group met
>       on March 25, 1999, to continue addressing the problem of odor
> complaints in industrial areas of southwest Detroit and
>       nearby suburbs. Various industry representatives were present.
Several

gahris.jeffrey@epamail.epa.gov