E-M:/ Re:E_M:/recycling

Enviro-Mich message from Richard Quick <rich_quick@dpsnet.detpub.k12.mi.us>

We have a neighborhood recycling center in northwest Detroit which
accepts #1 and #2 plastics.  Our recycler, Taylor Recycling, readily
accepts what we collect.  They seem to have a market for it.

We operate every 3rd Saturday of the month, 12 months a year.  We are at
Christ The King Church on Grand River Ave. near 6 Mile Rd.  We are open
from 10:00am to 2:00pm.

Bring your newsprint, tin cans, plastics, glass, batteries!!

Richard Quick