E-M:/ Isle Royale water vehicle use

I have just subscribed to the list-serve and missed the dialogue concerning the new regulations proposed by NPS concerning two-cycle engine use on Isle Royale water ways.

I would like to know what effort is being made to thwart this potential disaster and what I can do to help.  I have already voiced my own opinion, I would like to help generate interest and action within the community.  (I live in Ann Arbor).  Are there any signature gathering events or other outreach efforts that I may get involved in before the 30-day comment period is over?